Capital of all Cubans, Havana is simply a lively and colorful city plenty of bustle and entertainment, with some splendid architectural gems from the Colonial period and beyond. Founded on 1519 as San Cristobal of Havana, it is still today the main economic, political, cultural and social hub of the country.
Everything, from the beauty of buildings architecture to the treasure of museums, invites you to get deeper within the street maze.
Its old section along with the defense system were declared by UNESCO a World Heritage Site in 1982, the historic heart of Havana is the largest Colonial center in Latin America where time seems to stand still there!
PROGRAM FROM HAVANA
Duration of the Tour: 7 Hours starting at 09:00 to 16:00
This a unique experience where you will have the opportunity to know and visit the sites more important in Havana in one day and learn a little about our rich culture.
Starting from 09:00 to pick up on your accommodation or place that indicate.
Visit to the surroundings of the Morro-Cabaña fortresses complex.
Panoramic tour along the seafront avenue, “Malecón”, the Revolution Square, Central Park, Opera House, Capitol building, former Bacardi Building, Prado promenade, Sloppy Joe's Bar and Museum of the Revolution, former Presidential Palace, Social Project "Fusterland" (Fusterlandia). Stop at these places for pictures.
Lunch at a local private restaurant: “Paladar” (price varies depending on your choice).
Walking tour in Old Havana. Visit to Saint Francis of Assisi Square, Arms Square, Old Square and Cathedral Square, El Floridita bar, La Bodeguita del Medio bar, Hotel Ambos Mundos (Ernest Hemingway's regular bars and hotel in Old Havana).
Optional visit to a cigar factory (admission fee: 10.00 CUC per person) and Christopher Columbus Cemetery (admission fee: 5.00 CUC per person).
Optional visit to a flea market.
Drive back to your accommodation.
PROGRAM FROM VARADERO
Duration of the Tour: 9 Hours starting at 08:00 to 17:00
• Drive from Varadero to Havana for 2 hours.
• Visit Bacunayagua the highest bridge in Cuba with the amazing views of Yumuri valley.
• Walking tour around the most famous squares in Old Havana: The cathedral, Army square, Old square, San Francisco de Asis and Ambos Mundos known as Ernest Hemingway hotel.
• Visit to Floridita and Bodeguita Del Medio bars, both very popular because of their daiquiris and mojitos.
• Lunch in a typical Cuban restaurant.
• Panoramic tour around the Revolution square, Capital building, Opera of Havana and Central park.
• Visit a Cigar factory (price: 10 cuc per person), The Rum museum (price 7 cuc per person) and Columbus Cemetery (price 5 cuc per person) are optional. • Free time in a flea market is optional.
• Drive back to Varadero.