It’s an optimized version of the Havaneando´s Tour where you will have much more time and optional places to visit during the walking and driving tour.
DAY TOUR 1
- Head to a beach near Havana for 2 or 3 hours of nice beach time. (Bring Towels)
- Plaza de Armas (1800s Main Square)
- Plaza de San Francisco de Asís
- Plaza Vieja (Old Square),
- Plaza de la Catedral (Cathedral Square)
- Ambos Mundos Hotel (Hemingway Hotel)
- La Bodeguita del Medio
- El Floridita bar,
- Outdoor areas of the Museum of the Revolution (former Presidential Palace) and the Granma Memorial
- Walking tour around
- Parque Central,
- Great Theatre of Havana,
- Capitol Building,
- Former Bacardi Building
- Walk on Prado Promenade
- Surroundings of the Morro-Cabaña fortresses complex
If you wish to enjoy of some night live options in Havana, The Tropicana show, The Buena Vista Social Club show or a Jazz club are worth seeing options.
- The Tropicana show, that begins at 09:30 pm and ends at 11:30 pm its entrance must be paid separate from the cost of the tour. Tickets can be booked in advance at one of the tour desks in Varadero, or the tour guide can help you to buy the entrance that same day in Havana. The price vary between 75 and 95cuc (Depends on the place where is located the table with respect to the stage).
- The Buena Vista Social Club show has presentations in two different spots in Old Havana. Both offer 2 different covers, one with dinner and show (60 CUC); and another with show but no dinner (30 CUC).
*Note: Just notice both shows are separate costs from the tour as well as lunch and dinner. It is an option that at this time is impossible for our little private industry to offer.
DAY TOUR 2
- Ride around El Bosque Natural Park
- Ride around 5th Avenue.
- Visit Fusterlandia, a vibrant arts complex named after its originator and chief creative force, Jose Fuster. Jose Rodriguez Fuster, a well-known Cuban artist, is often referred to as the “Picasso of the Caribbean” for his extraordinary work as a painter and sculptor.
Vedado (Modern Havana)
- Drive along the Malecón (seawall promenade) and around Vedado (National Hotel, Habana Libre Hotel, Coppelia, Paseo Avenue and 23rd Street)
- Stop at the Revolution Square.
- Visit to a state-run Cigar and Rum shop.
- Visit to a Cigar factory or Rum Museum (Optional, admission fee not included)
- Hotel Nacional de Cuba – Hall of Fame, Bar. (Optional, admission fee not included)
Cigar Factory Tour or Rum Museum Tour if desired.
Note* The descriptions above suit the sole purpose of giving first-timers an idea of what they might do during their visit, as with us you can tailor your own itinerary.
Day 1 - 9:00 am or later if needed to Midnight 12:30 top. After the program is completed.
Day 2 – 9:00 am or later if needed to 3:00 pm. After the program is completed.
© 2018 Cuba With Us. All Rights Reserved | Design by w3layouts