Feel the city's rhythm!
Taste Havana's historical flavor vitalized by some entertainment & rhythm at night. Be blown away by the concert of the Grammy Award-winning group Buena Vista Social Club; feel the magic of the most glamorous show of Cuba at Tropicana Cabaret, a vibrating show held outdoors with plenty of professional dancers, acrobats and musicians; heat the Cuban Art Factory for diverse art expressions; enjoy the picturesque ceremony of an 18th Century cannon shot tradition, El Cañonazo; just relax at a Jazz club, Jazz Café, La Zorra y El Cuervo or try a live music bar such as Floridita Bar and Sloppy Joe's Bar.
Starting at 09:00 to 00:30
- Visit to the surroundings of the Morro-Cabaña fortresses complex.
- Panoramic tour along the seafront avenue, “Malecón”, the Revolution Square, Central Park, Opera House, Capitol building, former Bacardi Building and Museum of the Revolution, former Presidential Palace. Stop at these places for pictures.
- Lunch at a local private restaurant: “Paladar” (price varies depending on your choice).
- Visit to Saint Francis of Assisi Square, Arms Square, Old Square and Cathedral Square. El Floridita bar, La Bodeguita del Medio bar, Hotel Ambos Mundos (Ernest Hemingway's regular bars and hotel in Old Havana).
- Optional visit to a cigar factory (admission fee: 10.00 CUC per person) and Christopher Columbus Cemetery (admission fee: 5.00 CUC per person).
- Optional visit to a flea market.
- Optional ride in a convertible vintage car. Price: 30.00 CUC for 1 hr.
- Optional break around 6.00 pm to refresh and change clothing either in a B&B (price: 25.00 CUC per room), or a hotel room you book.
- Dinner at a local private restaurant: “Paladar” (price varies depending on your choice)
- Delight in a captivating evening spent in Havana. Recommendations:
* Tropicana Cabaret Show presents Las Vegas-style variety shows and musicals that highlight Cuban and Caribbean folklore. Begins at 09:30 pm and ends at 11:30 pm its entrance must be paid separate from the cost of the tour. Tickets can be booked in advance at one of the tour desks in Varadero, or the tour guide can help you to buy the entrance that same day in Havana. The price vary between 75 and 95cuc (Depends on the place where is located the table with respect to the stage)..
* Buena Vista Social Club Concert (Admission fee & dinner 60.00 CUC/person starting at 9.00 pm). Ask for availability.
* El Cañonazo at La Cabaña Fortress (admission fee: 8.00 CUC/per person). Every evening, at 9.00 pm young soldiers dressed in 18th Century uniforms fire a volley of fake cannon shots to represent how citizens in the colonial period were announced that city gates were closed and access to the bay had been blocked by a chain.
* Fábrica de Arte Cubano is one of Havana’s finest new art projects, an interactive place for live music, art expos, fashion shows. Recommended days:
Thursday to Sunday. Starting at 8:00 pm.
- Jazz Clubs: La Zorra y El Cuervo, Jazz Café, El Gato Tuerto (price varies).
- El Floridita Bar, Sloppy Joe's Bar, La Bodeguita del Medio Bar, etc.
Drive back to your accommodation.
© 2018 Cuba With Us. All Rights Reserved | Design by w3layouts