5 or 7 days ROUND TRIP journeys through the most authentic colonial, historical, cultural and natural sites of Western and Central Part of Cuba. We aim to give you an approach to the heart of our culture, our roots and the way cuban people live daily, a unique experience and oportunity for you to be a local for a few days, experience the diversity of Cuba through food, drinks and music. Enjoy this adventurous days trip while a local private tour guide helps you explore along vibrant cities, rural sites and charming village.
All prices are expressed in Cuban Convertible Pesos (CUC). They are subject to changes and can fluctuate in relation to number of guests, and high or low season.
- Fifty percent of the round trip payment is required on day 1 (cash only) upon arrival, and the rest will be collected at the end of the tour.
- All accommodations we arrange are in privately owned Bed & Breakfast (homestays or Casas Particulares) but not in Hotels. Otherwise, we will appreciate you book your own. All B&B meet the required amenities for your stay such as comfort, safety, location, and owner's reliability.
- All optional activities mentioned in our program such as museums, shows, clubbing, and factory tours, etc. which are subject to admission fees are not included in our base price. Booking any of them is not required in advance and prices are listed below the Itinerary.
- Please note that we have built a custom-made program embracing the most Authentic Western & Central Cuba, but our flexibility allows you to change in our sample itinerary the number of days for your stay and add, remove or stay longer at any city.
- Gratuities at the end of the Round Trip for the tour guide/driver are left to the guest’s discretion.
- Welcome pre Round Trip briefing upon arrival. However, every morning you will debrief with your tour guide about everyday program.
- Transfer in. Arrival at the airport. You will be welcomed by your driver/tour guide at the airport with a sign with your name and will be transferred to your accommodation.
- Five or Seven nights of accommodations in B&B Homestays. Breakfasts included.
- Transport in a modern, comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and local tour guide service by a professional member of our staff.
- Visit to breathtaking natural, historical and colonial sites (Havana, Viñales, Zapata Swamp, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Santa Clara, Varadero and Matanzas) covering 1650 km.